Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Introduction

So one of my New Year's Resolutions was to keep track of how many books I actually do read in a year. My husband pokes fun at me because I have a pile of books that I plan to read and it never seems to get any smaller. Well, it does get smaller I just keep adding to it. Of course he adds to it as well; that always gets overlooked in the "making fun of" bit.

My reading habits are pretty varied. There's a bit of fantasy on my pile, often a little science fiction, some "chick lit", short stories, humour, non-fiction and some rule books. I plan to cover everything I read, from comic books to magazines and from the journal of Kevin Smith to the collected legends of King Arthur.

Actually, that's the first book on my list: The Mammoth Book of Arthurian Legends edited by Mike Ashley. I feel it's almost a cheat because I started it before January but I'm only about a third of the way through so I'm counting it.

No comments: