Saturday, September 22, 2012

Batman: Under the Red Hood

I've been reading a lot of comics lately.  One of them has been Red Hood and the Outlaws and I realised I really didn't know much about Jason Todd.  I knew he'd died, but the details about him coming back to life and taking up the mantle of the Red Hood were not in my lexicon.

I really liked this story.  There were so many elements that I've really enjoyed in the Batman mythos that are all present here.  Plus, it's always nice to see Nightwing.  I lost the story a bit in the second act because I didn't recognise some of the players.  But a good story.

I'd also seen the Batman: Under the Red Hood movie recently.  The first act was pretty much lifted whole for that script.  A few minor changes to make it more accessible to someone who didn't follow all of DC comics.

No comments: