Monday, December 31, 2012

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Saltwater Aquariums

I've wanted a saltwater aquarium for about 10 years now.  I finally decided to take the plunge.  While I was waiting until the right moment I continued to do research.  Although I'm not a complete idiot this book was helpful in figuring out some of the jargon and steps to get into this hobby.

My biggest complaint about the book is that they refer to the appendix with examples of aquariums.  This appendix does not exist.  I looked for it everywhere and couldn't find it.  The CD that comes with it wasn't that useful either.  I could find all the information online with a much handier graph to let me know compatibilities.  At least they didn't try to put all the information into the book.  It would have been a much more intimidating read.

No comments: