Sunday, July 5, 2009

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Time of Your Life

I've read Fray, and I've wondered how Joss Whedon might rationalise going from a universe where all Slayer potentials were activated to one where there's not been a Slayer for centuries. I thought it was probably going to be one of those things that could be chalked up to inconsistent universe but it looks like he might actually thought of how he might reconcile the two.

I wasn't expecting time travel from Buffy. Time travel is always a tricky story. At least in Time of Your Life it's presented in a halfway believable fashion in that it happens because it's already happened.

The big reveal was supposed to be a big surprise, but I wasn't. I thought the story line was rushed along a little and I probably should have reread Fray before reading this one. It was good, but still just OK. It's a 3 for me.

No comments: