Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ultimate Spider-Man Volume 15 Silver Sable

I'm not really sure why this is called Silver Sable as she doesn't really take up that much of the story. It actually kind of jumps around a bit with the loose association of the stuff that was made to get Roxxon. It does introduce Kitty Pride of the X-Men as a love interest for Peter (like) and then spends some time introducing various villains for Spider-Man to fight.

The actual Silver Sable story line was interesting. I liked the kidnapping of Flash Thompson and what it turned in to. I'm intrigued by Silver Sable and what she actually does but I was a little let down by the conclusion to the story. Once again, it's Nick Fury and the Ultimates to the rescue (behind the scenes this time).

All in all, I'll give it a 3.

No comments: